Cemetery Maintenance During Drought
The Bureau has developed an informational brochure, Cemetery Maintenance During Drought, to assist consumers and cemeteries in understanding how the Governor’s Executive Order for Statewide reductions in water usage impacts licensed cemeteries in California.
The death of a loved one is undoubtedly the most traumatic experience any of us will ever encounter. By asking the right questions, comparing prices and services, and making informed decisions, you can make arrangements that are meaningful to your family and control the costs for yourself and your survivors.
- What's New
- Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda – November 29, 2016.
- Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda - July 14, 2016
- 2015 Summary of Legislation
- 2015 Summary of Regulations
- ECF Sufficiency Forum Agenda – November 16, 2015
- Guidance for Safe Handling of Human Remains of Ebola Patients in U.S. Hospitals and Mortuaries
- Cemetery and Funeral Bureau Files Lawsuit Against One of California's Largest Pre-Need Trusts
Connect With Us
- 2014 Sunset Report
- 2014 Sunset Report Attachments
- 2015-2018 Strategic Plan
- Attention Military Licensees
- Advisory Committee
- Decisions Pending & Opportunities
for Public Participation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- File a Complaint
- Forms and Publications
- Press Releases
- Video: Options for Selecting Cemetery and Funeral Goods and Services