Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
Notice of Advisory Committee Meeting
TIME: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Department of Consumer Affairs
Hearing Room, S-102 (First Floor)
1625 North Market Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95834
The Cemetery and Funeral Bureau will hold an Advisory Committee meeting on the agenda items listed below. Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting. Please be aware that anyone visiting the building will need to register with the security guard on the first-floor in the lobby. The security guard can also provide directions to the meeting location if you need assistance.
- Introduction and Opening Remarks
- Strategic Plan 2011-2014
- Status of Draft Language for Cemetery Maintenance Standards for Proposed Rulemaking
- Status of Proposed Section 100 Changes to Funeral and Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Bureau Web site revision suggestions
- Preliminary discussion of Cemetery Act and Funeral Directors and Embalmers Law merger in statute
- Public Comment on Items Not On Agenda
- Future Meeting(s)
For additional information, you may call (916) 574-7870, or visit the Cemetery and Funeral Bureau's web site at www.cfb.ca.gov.
Please note that agenda topics and topic order is subject to change without notice. All meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, however, if you need reasonable accommodations as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, or if you have questions regarding the public meeting, please contact Joy Korstjens at (916) 574-7878.